“God made the earth, the sky, the water, the moon and the sun. He made man and bird and beast. But He didn’t make the dog. He already had one.”
Native American saying
I am a father, a husband and a dog owner. Like many of you, I love my pets and they are treated as family members. On saying that, if you ask my wife, the order is dogs, daughter and then me but hey, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I write about pet ownership with a slant towards pet loss. Whilst that may sound incredibly depressing to some, I want to focus more on why our pets are so important, the effect they have on our lives and the wonderful memories they create for us. I have been a qualified hypnotherapist since 1999 hence the many references to self-hypnosis as a method of dealing with the pain of pet loss. I know this works so I hope you will give it a try. Please contribute to the success of this website by commenting, liking and sharing. I know this is a community which will spread far and wide, bringing comfort and relief to the many thousands of readers who experience the heartache of pet loss.
Please share and help spread the word about the Rainbow Bridge Online community. Thank you.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)